This release has a TON of code changes in the platform and is expected to break in a grandiose explosion of issues and downright bugs that you have to report right here in this thread!
New on this release:
- Brand new, way more flexible theme system. Themes may override any views for maximum control!
- New plugin system to add new tabs to the setup area
- Dynamic hierarchical subtab menus: go to any subtab by just hovering over a tab
- Lots of markup cleanup to make it more compliant with browsers, mobile devices, etc.
- Make their appearance as plugins: tab for disks and apps (thanks to slm4996!), tab for settings, servers (work in progress), multiple language support
- Search page improvements, better looking
- Support for installing on Fedora 18 Raspberry Pi Remix (thanks to dano5!)
We can feel this release closer and closer we can almost touch it!
How to help
One of the easy ways to help that would be greatly appreciated is to review every single page and verify them in the WC3 validator. There are validator plugins for all popular browsers that make this a single click operation. Putting together a list of broken pages would be a nice, actionable
Develop a platform plugin, now it's easier than ever. If you are inclined to do web development this will allow you to learn a fun system (Ruby on Rails) and contribute to Amahi!
Juicy screenshot attached!