EyeOS ruberbanding in calendars

greenstar

EyeOS ruberbanding in calendars

Postby greenstar » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 pm

The calendar in EyeOS does not work properly. I can begin to create a calendar event, but cannot complete it. When I click-and-hold on the calendar, it allows me to start by placing an event at the start time I selected by my click location on the calendar. When I attempt to set the end time of the event by simply releasing the mouse button (per the manual), it does not register the action. I can release the mouse and move the cursor around the calendar causing the end time to fluctuate based on the vertical position of my cursor (the end time still drags around even though I released the mouse button). I have installed EyeOS 3 different times, so reinstalling it isn't the answer. I know it is not supposed to do this because I created an account on EyeOS' own demo server and it works properly there.

Does anyone know what's wrong? Ideas & suggestions welcome.

cpg
Administrator

Re: EyeOS ruberbanding in calendars

Postby cpg » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:25 am

good catch, yes, looks like an eyeos bug.

i tried two browsers and in both it gets stuck.

maybe see if their new release fixes it. in the mean time, you can file a bug in the bug tracker and we will attach it to eyeos. when we release a new version, we will update the bug and you will be notified to test.
My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 8GB RAM, 1TBx2+3TBx1

cpg
Administrator

Re: EyeOS ruberbanding in calendars

Postby cpg » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:25 pm

The eyeos team is aware of this bug ... and we will release the new release with the fix when they produce it!

Thanks for your patience.

We're too bleeding edge! :D
My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 8GB RAM, 1TBx2+3TBx1