SOLVED: Unable to login to MYITCRM after install

sfgueller

SOLVED: Unable to login to MYITCRM after install

Postby sfgueller » Mon May 09, 2016 11:34 am

Hello!

I just installed MYITCRM from the HDA Control Panel. Clicking on the given link (or even typing in myitcrm.<networkname>.com in the web browser) brings me to a login page (like it's supposed to). Logging in with the supplied initial login credentials, it brings me to a page that says:

Code: Select all

The myitcrm page isn't working myitcrm is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500
I get the same result using Chrome or IE, and Firefox just gives me a blank page.

I don't know why it's doing this, as I was able to access it before on a different hardware setup (did a fresh install of Amahi on the new hardware). I have tried it from my main desktop using static and dynamic IP and DNS settings, and my desktop is configured in Amahi under 'FIXED IP'. I also tried 'ipconfig /flushdns' with no change. Is there something I need to set up in Fedora's IP tables or something? This is just baffling to me because it did work before.

FYI: My desktop is a new custom system running Windows 8.1 Pro. My HDA is a Dell Poweredge 2950 II, and Amahi is installed as a guest in Xenserver 6.5. Between my desktop and the server there is a single router, a Netgear WNDR3800 running the latest version of DD-WRT. I have no other issues with any other aspect of Amahi. It is a great system, and I have not come across anything else even comparable. You guys have done an excellent job!

sfgueller

Re: Unable to login to MYITCRM after install

Postby sfgueller » Mon May 09, 2016 4:17 pm

Just doing a little research, and myitcrm is generating an error everytime I try to use it:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function xml_parser_create() in /var/hda/web-apps/myitcrm/html/modules/core/translate.php on line 8, referrer: http://myitcrm/login.php?from=/
I have installed and uninstalled several times now, with multiple reboots, and no change.

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Postby bigfoot65 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:20 pm

I just did a test install and it worked fine for me.

Recommend you try uninstall/reinstall to see if that helps.

Also capture any errors in /var/log/amahi-app-installer.log file.

Please provide the following:

apaste --sysinfo
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

sfgueller

Postby sfgueller » Mon May 09, 2016 11:27 pm

I uninstalled, shutdown (to do some server maintenance), and when I brought the system back up I ran an update with

sudo yum update
followed by another reboot. I then installed myitcrm again, and got the same results (HTTP 500 ERROR). There are no errors listed in the amahi-app-installer.log file.

I have uploaded my system info to http://paste.fedoraproject.org/364509/59517146/

I just checked under /var/hda/web-apps/myitcrm/logs/ and the error_log shows the same as before about the PHP Fatal error.

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Postby bigfoot65 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:49 am

Have you made any manual configuration changes to your system? Seems like there might be something amiss with the OS or PHP, not the app.

I made a few tweaks to the app for Fedora 21. You can try uninstalling, reboot, then reinstall.

Please be advised we typically only provide support for the latest Amahi release which is Amahi 9 on Fedora 23.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

sfgueller

Postby sfgueller » Tue May 10, 2016 1:03 pm

Please be advised we typically only provide support for the latest Amahi release which is Amahi 9 on Fedora 23.
Sorry. The majority of problems I've had in the past were hardware related, so I never spent a lot of time in the forums.

I posted last night before I went to sleep, but it didn't take (or I was too tired to remember to hit the 'post' button, lol). I did indeed get it working. I ran

sudo chmod 777 /var/hda/web-apps/myitcrm/html/conf.php
and everything seems to be working fine, except for the 'accept payment', and from searching online, I understand that there is an updated 'include.php' file that should take care of it.

I haven't done much for manual configuration. Like I said earlier, it is running as a guest on Xenserver 6.5 (which was a bear to set up properly with all the Dell management software), but with Fedora itself I have only configured it to to automatically start when Xenserver starts up, and I manually added miniDLNA (but myitcrm didn't work before I added that).

I appreciate the help, and again, thanks for what you do!!

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Postby bigfoot65 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Interesting that changing file permissions fixed the issue.

Happy to help.

Marking this one as solved.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager