Command line area not understand (console )

afrarnokia

Command line area not understand (console )

Postby afrarnokia » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:48 am

I am new to Amahi i don't have much idea about that , I am trying install on my pc , somewhere i stuck pls help me to install.

I install sucessfully fedora 21 now i want to install amahi . I follow steps on wiki . Now i am stuck at post install area
Post Install
Due to Fedora 21 upstream updates, please execute the steps below from the console prior to installing Amahi 8:

su -
chmod 600 /etc/ssh/ssh_host_ecdsa_key
chmod 600 /etc/ssh/ssh_host_ed25519_key
chmod 600 /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key
systemctl restart sshd

Here , where to i type this commands after login fedora 21 i can see termianl app i tried but not working , and i create username on Amahi site and got install code thru another pc ,
Right now i want to know where to type this command lines
Pls explain Thx
Abrar

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: Command line area not understand (console )

Postby bigfoot65 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:06 pm

What install instructions did you follow?

Once the Fedora 21 OS install is complete, you should see a login prompt. Log in using the credentials you set up during the OS install. Then execute the commands.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

afrarnokia

Re: Command line area not understand (console )

Postby afrarnokia » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:21 pm

Yes, I made a mistake . I thought any Fedora full ver need to install first and there should be some os for amahi , Its wrong :roll:

I got It its must Fedora 21 server version , and need to Amahi wiki instruction yeh ,
BTW its must need to install by CD/DVD right ? USB not supported yeh , I boot with USB it cant booted , I meant its asking
"install fedora server 21" when select that it went to some command promt no more language selection
Let me try with DVD
Thx a lot