2nd Installed OK... now Mac on the network......

yoyocint

2nd Installed OK... now Mac on the network......

Postby yoyocint » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:08 am

Regards.

I was able to complete the reinstall of my HDA with no problems...... reinstalled the apps.... and moved the HDA to my office with no problem on the ip's of dhcp on the HDA.

The I configuresd the access from 3 pcs, OK and a data base files which now resides on the HDA ( for billing the important part), OK.

I installed the time machine app and Amahi is shown as a time machine target... actually is now doing a backup.

I read the Wiki on sharing to MAC OS ( https://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/SharingToMacOSX) , but in my finder I dont see any HDA in the shared part.

I can connect to the server as shown in the wiki, but that only helps to time machine backup, not to acces s the shares.

Now... I can not see the shares from my MAC on the network..... I can login to the HDA, but when I perform a GO to 10.0.0.10 from the "finder", Amahi is aded in the "shared" part of the Finder, but no files are shown inside the Amahi.

Am I missing something? what should I do to access the shares?

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: 2nd Installed OK... now Mac on the network......

Postby bigfoot65 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Recommend you check out the Shares Troubleshooter.

I presume your DHCP and DNS server is the HDA, not your router.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

yoyocint

Re: 2nd Installed OK... now Mac on the network......

Postby yoyocint » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Yes in the Server.

I will read the info in the link.