a few issues after installing amahi

ddragon

a few issues after installing amahi

Postby ddragon » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Firstly, installed amahi (after finding out about the 'stuck at X% bug) and started the amahi dashboard from the desktop and changed the settings. then when i connected the machine to the internet I lost access to the http://hda told me it couldent reach the indicated server, closed the page for the Dashboard and reopend it and it took me to a compleatly unrelated site. if this is the case how do i get the dashboard on the net to get the apps?

Secondly as i said installed amahi (and yes its been rebooted since) and the HDA controll panel says its still waiting for installation... nothing has changed since i installed amahi...

Any ideas for either of these?

DD

P.S: this is for a friend not myself as he doesnt like linux he got me to fix all this up for him...

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: a few issues after installing amahi

Postby bigfoot65 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:39 pm

We need more info to be able to help. What did you install, Full DVD, Express CD, etc. Is this a new machine or an old one. Need to make sure it meets the minimum requirements for Fedora 14.

If you can provide details, we can better assist.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2