Edit DHCP settings - PXE Server

irishxlink

Edit DHCP settings - PXE Server

Postby irishxlink » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:31 am

I was wondering, is there any way to edit the back end section of the DHCP server settings for Amahi?

I recently installed and configured my server to act as a PXE server (manual install not netboot) as well but when running the Fedora "DHCPD" I am required to disable the Amahi DHCP server so that i can get it running. Not a huge deal but I then lose all of my DHCP reservations from Amahi.

I am currently running Fedora 25 with Amahi Platform 10.0.0-1 and Amahi Core 10.4.0-1

Heck, I dont think I even need to edit that much, just enable two or three things from the looks of my config file vs what Amahi already does.

Any insight would be helpful, thanks.

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: Edit DHCP settings - PXE Server

Postby bigfoot65 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:24 pm

I was wondering, is there any way to edit the back end section of the DHCP server settings for Amahi?
Not that I am aware. #Amahi generates the file I believe and any changes you make will likely be overwritten.

You should be able to get it working without disabling DHCP. We cannot be of much help here, but there may be something in the #Amahi wiki.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2