Why do I always end up on the ia troubleshooting page

akreaxun

Why do I always end up on the ia troubleshooting page

Postby akreaxun » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:51 am

Hi

I have three apps installed on Amahi for which I need the webinterface: owncloud9, sabnzbdplus and plexms.

When I enter the hda in the URL line I end up on the hda - perfect.
When I enter owncloud9.amahi.net I end up on the WebUI - good.

When I enter sabnzdbplus.amahi.net I end up on the interactive troubleshooting page. (I can access the WebUI when I enter IP:Port directly - although it took a while to finde the ports)
When I enter plexms.amahi.net I end up on the interactive troubleshooting page. (I can access the WebUI when I enter IP:Port directly - although it took a while to finde the ports)

So how do I get all URL working?

Thankds
adreaxun

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: Why do I always end up on the ia troubleshooting page

Postby bigfoot65 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:09 am

When I enter plexms.amahi.net I end up on the interactive troubleshooting page. (I can access the WebUI when I enter IP:Port directly - although it took a while to finde the ports)
The Plex Media Server Dashboard Link guidance in the wiki that should help. BTW, there is a list of app ports in the wiki as well.
So how do I get all URL working?
The problem you are experiencing is due to the web server proxy not working correctly. This issue is something that rarely occurs, but often is related to the web browser being used. It's important to ensure the web browser cache is emptied periodically.

What browser are you using? Have you tried others?
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

akreaxun

Postby akreaxun » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:48 pm

Thanks for the help!

The problem is browser independet. Chrom, Firefox and Safari - all the same behaviour. Even after emptying cache. I was able to solve the problem for plex. But SABnzbd still does not work.

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Postby bigfoot65 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:58 am

Check /var/log/amahi-app-installer.log for errors.

Please post anything that looks out of the ordinary. If there's a lot of text please attach a file vs posting them.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2