Thanks all for testing the install! Great feedback and debugging!
Amahi 5.0 RC3 is out, with the following goodies:
- The Amahi installer comes up automatically at http://localhost:2000! this should end the need to start a terminal and type anything!
- The user ought to see an icon at the desktop to reach the installer
- The system can be installed remotely by hitting its ip address in port 2000 (after stopping the firewall: service iptables stop)
- The installer restarts the network with the new settings. The dashboard is available at the end of the install in http://hda, however, it's strongly recommended that a reboot be done
- There is a new platform with some tweaks (one of them being that the static IP addresses are not allowed above 100, to avoid conflict)
- 32b and 64b available