CLOSED: Can't access owncloud

dragoncurt

CLOSED: Can't access owncloud

Postby dragoncurt » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi, guys. I am trying to access owncloud since I have only just installed it but if I go on http://owncloud9.amahi.net I get this (

This is the internet home of amahi.net
If you arrived here after a fresh Amahi install, your network may need a few adjustments in order to make your Amahi HDA fully functional.

)

Is there a reason why it keeps on doing this and I can't find out a url for the owncloud why it does not work.

Thanks

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: Can't access owncloud

Postby bigfoot65 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Is there a reason why it keeps on doing this and I can't find out a url for the owncloud why it does not work.
There could be many reasons.

1. Are you using your HDA as the DHCP and DNS server in your network?
2. The app did not install correctly. Check /var/log/amahi-app-installer.log for errors.
3. Is this the first install of the app? Did you have issues with install and repeatedly tried to install?
4. Check the Apps tab, Installed section to see that ownCloud 9 is listed as installed.
5. Do other installed apps work?

Happy to help once we have some idea of the where the problem is with the app.

Also please provide the URL for the following:

Code: Select all

apaste --sysinfo
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

dragoncurt

Postby dragoncurt » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Thanks for the reply. Somehow it just decided to work :)

but on that note it pops up with something else

It shows up as "ownCloud 9.0.6 is available. Get more information on how to update.
There were problems with the code integrity check. More information"

Which is then this "Some files have not passed the integrity check. Further information on how to resolve this issue can be found in our documentation. (List of invalid files… / Rescan…)
You are accessing this site via HTTP. We strongly suggest you configure your server to require using HTTPS instead as described in our security tips.
No memory cache has been configured. To enhance your performance please configure a memcache if available. Further information can be found in our documentation.
Please double check the installation guides ↗, and check for any errors or warnings in the log."

Sorry about the help.

Much thankful

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Postby bigfoot65 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:31 am

We do the basic application install. The rest of the configuration is for you to work.

You may find help for ownCloud in the Amahi wiki. You can also search the internet or ownCloud web site. There is plenty of documentation out there.

Since your issue is resolved, will mark this thread as closed.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2