openvpn configuration and dashboard on ubuntu

cpeddie

openvpn configuration and dashboard on ubuntu

Postby cpeddie » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Installed the one-click openvpn app and no apparent issues (no errors in the amahi app installer log). But nowhere can I find out how I launch the dashboard that shows the configuration of the openvpn server on my hda. I have found an unbuntu page that describes how to configure the server (and client), but the server files it says to look for don't exist on the amahi implementation. There is a wiki page for openvpn configuration on windows, but I can't find anything for how to set it up for ubuntu. Is there some instructions somewhere?

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: openvpn configuration and dashboard on ubuntu

Postby bigfoot65 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:20 am

But nowhere can I find out how I launch the dashboard that shows the configuration of the openvpn server on my hda.
There is no dashboard configuration for OpenVPN. The only thing you will find is on the Setup tab under servers where it shows if it's running or not.

All configuration is automatically done when the app is installed. If you want to change anything, it's done via command line.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2