Hi, thanks for your feedback on the fully automated (kickstart) install method!
At this time we have fixed a number of things:
- Selecting Graphical/Text install works now (see caveat below)
- Selecting Headless/Desktop operation works now: the headless install has 40% less packages, therefore it's faster to install and leaner
- We have switched to the new installer
And we have these caveats:
- root cannot login in the graphical mode - type ctrl-alt-f1 to get to a console window
- the monit issue is still present. we have a tentative solution, but not working yet
- this new installer is not working yet
Regards and keep the feedback coming!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 8GB RAM, 1TBx2+3TBx1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest