how do I become a tester

faspina

how do I become a tester

Postby faspina » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:16 am

Hello all.

I am a linux newbie, but not a newbie to computers in general. Been in the IT industry for almost 20 years now.

Anyway, I have a wife and four kids and one of the primary uses of amahi for me would be a shared calendar. Something my wife can get to from the kitchen.. Something we call can get to..

Google works great, but I want to be able to configure it to display different layers (for different kids and activities).

That being said, i'd like to test any of the current beta projects out there and be happy to give anyone feedback.

Thanks

cpg
Administrator

Re: how do I become a tester

Postby cpg » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:43 am

Hi there!

We added you to the testers team. welcome and thanks for your interest in participating!

You will be hearing from rampage, the testmaster, in a little bit.

As for the calendar, the url for publishing them is

Code: Select all

http://calendar/<CalendarName>
The wiki has a guide for calendaring.
My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 8GB RAM, 1TBx2+3TBx1

rampage537

Re: how do I become a tester

Postby rampage537 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:20 am

Thanks faspina your help is definitely appreciated, I will be sending out shortly some apps that are ready for hard testing before going live, I usually like to try to do 2 to 4 apps a week depending on how busy personal life is at that moment :)
Testmaster Manager
Amahi HDA Custom Dual 2.7 GHz, 3 GB DDR2 (667MHz) Ram, 80GB HDD for OS + 1TB and 320GB HDD for Share Drives