Usermin

modem7

Usermin

Postby modem7 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:41 pm

Hey guys,

Was looking to install usermin, but can't seem to see it in the apps list?

I'm on Fedora 25, and whilst I understand that's not the latest, the app page is certainly showing that it's live.

Anything I'm missing?

Thanks!

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: Usermin

Postby bigfoot65 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:19 pm

It should be in the list.

I don't think it's a pay app, but you might log into amahi.org and check.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

modem7

Postby modem7 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:01 pm

First off, sorry I didn't see your response! Looks like I didn't tick the notify box.

Looks like it's in the amahi store (not a pay app from what I can see), but I can't see it in my apps list which is unusual. Can't seem to see webmin or usermin
Sick Beard The ultimate PVR application that downloads and manages your TV shows. Automatically fi...
CouchPotato CouchPotato (CP) is an automatic NZB and torrent downloader. You can keep a "movies I w...
Amahi Energy Saver* Running servers when they are not needed can waste a considerable amount of energy. Thi...
CrashPlan* CrashPlan is FREE for personal use and automatically backs up your computers daily. You...
Maps With the maps app you can add some web-based mapping to your HDA! It uses the popular o...
Ampache Ampache is a web based audio/video streaming application and file manager allowing you ...
phpSysInfo phpSysInfo is a PHP script that displays information about the host being accessed. It ...
Piwik Piwik is a downloadable, open source (GPL licensed) web analytics software package. It ...
phpMyAdmin phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration...
vnStat vnStat is a network traffic monitor that keeps a log of network traffic for the selecte...
vTiger vTiger CRM is an easy to install, open source CRM (Customer Relationship Management) so...
MantisBT MantisBT is a popular web-based bugtracking system. It's lightweight and easy to use an...
phpBB phpBB is a UBB-style dissussion board written in PHP. It includes features such as post...
DokuWiki DokuWiki is a simple to use Wiki aimed at the documentation needs of a small company. I...
phpSudoku phpSudoku is a small and fast web app for your network. It includes 200,000 sudoku puzz...
openSIS openSIS is a free student information system that rivals costly commercial alternatives...
WebCalendar WebCalendar is a PHP-based calendar application that can be configured as a single-user...
phpRecipeBook PHPRecipeBook is a web based cookbook with the ability to create shopping lists. The co...
webERP webERP is a complete web based accounting/ERP system that requires only a web-browser a...
Family Connections Family Connections (commonly referred to as FCMS) is an open source content management ...
Scientific Calculator Scientific Calculator is just like the hand-held one, but it runs directly in your brow...
Drupal Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual or a community of users to ...
Speedtest.net Mini Speedtest.net Mini is a broadband speed analysis tool that allows anyone to test their ...
SemanticScuttle SemanticScuttle is a open-source social bookmarking web application allowing advanced t...
phpMyFAQ phpMyFAQ is a multilingual, completely database-driven FAQ-system. It supports various ...
Adminer Adminer (formerly phpMinAdmin) is a full-featured database management tool written in P...
phpMan phpMan is a unix Man page / Perldoc / Info page Web Interface. One web page makes it ea...
Gutuma Gutuma was born out of the need for free mailing list / newsletter software that is gea...
Clipperz You can think of Clipperz as your web Rolodex, a card index where you can enter any sor...
Tiny Tiny RSS Tiny Tiny RSS is a web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) aggregator, designed to allow you to ...
eXtplorer eXtplorer is a web-based File Manager. You can use it to browse directories/files...
PHP Navigator PHP Navigator is a web based file manager, written in PHP and AJAX. With XP style navi...
LimeSurvey LimeSurvey (formerly PHPSurveyor) is a PHP survey software to create online surveys. Fe...
PHP Gift Registry The PHP Gift Registry is a web-enabled gift registry intended for use among a circle of...
Concrete5 Concrete5 makes running a website easy. Go to any page in your site, and a editing too...
WebShell WebShell is a web-based ssh shell. It runs on any browser capable of JavaScript and ...
Geeklog Geeklog is a PHP/MySQL based application for managing dynamic web content. Out of the ...
Sales Syntax Sales Syntax Live Help (SSLH) is an open source live support solution that helps custom...
PHP-Fusion PHP-Fusion is a CMS (Content Management System) coded in PHP (a server side scripting l...
WebCollab A collaborative web-based system for projects and project management; WebCollab is easy...
The Bug Genie An open source, web-based issue tracking system - built on free and open source technol...
GLPI GLPI is an application to manage ALL your Information Technology (IT) resources. You ca...
phpPoker Five-Card Single Player Poker Game in PHP.
Wiki Web Help The goal of this project is to create a help application that is editable by the commun...
OpenDocMan OpenDocMan is a full featured Web-based document management system designed to conform...
MLDonkey MLDonkey is an open source, multi-protocol, peer-to-peer file sharing application that...
Solitaire Solitaire, also called Patience, is a single-player card games involving a layout of ca...
Piwigo Piwigo is a photo gallery software for the web that comes with powerful features to pub...
Dolibarr Dolibarr ERP and CRM is a software to manage small or medium companies, freelancers or ...
Omeka Omeka is a free, flexible, and open source web-publishing platform for the display of l...
Tine Tine 2.0 is a web based online groupware system. Working with Tine 2.0 is fun and ease...
Collabtive Collabtive is web-based project management software. The project was started in Novemb...
Zenphoto Zenphoto is a CMS for selfhosted, gallery focused websites. Our focus lies on being eas...
Linfo Linfo (Linux-Info) is a small and fast GPL-licensed php script that describes the host ...
ZNC ZNC is an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) network bouncer or BNC. It can detach the client fr...
Amahi Sync Amahi Sync™ is an Amahi app that easily allows you to sync, share and back up files onl...
NFS Among the many different file systems that Fedora supports is the Network File System (...
Roundcube Roundcube webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like ...
Amahi Invaders This is a parody remix, in HTML5, of the classic games of Space Invaders and Asteroids,...
Jenkins Jenkins monitors executions of repeated jobs, such as building a software project or jo...
qBittorrent qBittorrent is a Bittorrent client. This is the web interface version of qBittorrent, p...
eZ Publish eZ Publish is a web content management system engineered to create value through stream...
Encode Explorer Encode Explorer is a file browser written in PHP, XHTML and CSS. It displays the list o...
elFinder elFinder is an open-source file manager for web, written in JavaScript using jQuery UI....
ITDB ITDB is a web based asset inventory management tool used to store information about ass...
Gitlist GitList allows you to browse repositories using your favorite browser, viewing files un...
Apache Subversion Apache Subversion is a full-featured version control system originally designed to be a...
Chive Chive is a modern Open-Source MySQL Data Management tool. With it's fast and elaborate ...
WackoWiki WackoWiki – Small, lightweight, handy, expandable, multilingual Wiki-engine. WYSIWYG ed...
Monit Service Manager Monit (installed in Amahi by default) is a utility for managing and monitoring processe...
Lazy Librarian LazyLibrarian is a program to follow authors and grab metadata for all your digital rea...
OpenRemote OpenRemote is software integration platform for residential and commercial building aut...
I, Librarian I, Librarian is a free and open source web application to build an annotated library of...
Greyhole Disk Utilization Visualize used disk space in your Greyhole storage pool. All file copies are count...
Question2Answer Question2Answer is an open source question-answer system
Miniflux Miniflux is a minimalist and open source news reader.
Amahi Anywhere Amahi Anywhere is an app to locally and remotely (via an SSL-secured service, provide...
Network Time Amahi Time Server is a server app to give network time services using the network time ...
Maraschino Maraschino is a simple yet practical frontend to XBMC with modules for controlling XBMC...
Shell In A Box Shell In A Box (pronounced as shellinabox) is a web based terminal emulator created by ...
Pydio Pydio (formerly AjaXplorer) is an open source software that turns instantly any server ...
HTPC Manager HTPC Manager combines all your favorite software into one slick interface. Do all your...
xdm XDM (eXtendable Download Manager) is a plugin based media collection manager. It is hi...
Wallabag Wallabag (formerly poche) is a self hostable application for saving web pages. With th...
pyLoad pyLoad is a fast, lightweight and full featured download manager for many One-Click-Hos...
Calendar View all your calendars via a web interface with a nice, printable interface. Or use ca...
Wake-On-LAN Server Turn your HDA into a remotely accessible Wake/Sleep-On-LAN Server.
RainLoop RainLoop is a free webmail application based on PHP, it’s free and open source, has mod...
SiCKRAGE SiCKRAGE is a Video File Manager for TV Shows. It watches for new episodes of your fav...
OpenNote OpenNote was built to be an open web-based alternative to Microsoft OneNote® and EverNo...
Lychee Lychee is a free photo-management tool, which runs on your server or web-space. Install...
ownCloud 9 ownCloud gives you universal access to your files through a web interface or WebDAV. It...
Nextcloud 11 Nextcloud puts your data at your fingertips, under your control. You store your photos,...
Tiki Wiki 15 Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware is a full-featured, web-based, multilingual (40+ languages), ti...
Netdata Unparalleled insights, in real-time, of everything happening on your Linux systems and ...
ZM repo Repo for ZoneMinder
This is my current installed:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9i9k58smysj8 ... t.JPG?dl=0

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Postby bigfoot65 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:28 pm

Only suggestion I can make is for you to contact the Amahi support via email.

Unsure why you don’t see the apps, but something is likely amisswith your HDA.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

modem7

Postby modem7 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:37 pm

Shall do!

Wondering if there's the command for the script that installs it that I can run via the CLI...

Emailed them now and awaiting a response.

Appreciate it!

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Postby bigfoot65 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:01 pm

No problem. May be a few days before you get a response.

Best to not try any command line stuff until support has a chance to diagnose.

Otherwise you may make things worse.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

modem7

Postby modem7 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:13 pm

Certainly agreed there! Won't be touching anything until they can have a look!