SickBeard and Couchpotato out of beta?

rbmattis

SickBeard and Couchpotato out of beta?

Postby rbmattis » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:34 am

Anyone care to venture a guess as to when SB and Couch will be out of beta? I'm currently running SAB on my HDA and SB/C on my win7 box. The two machine solution wastes electricity. Thanks.

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: SickBeard and Couchpotato out of beta?

Postby bigfoot65 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:38 am

Quite honestly, I am sorry to say I cannot give you a time frame. Until our tester program is back online, apps are not moving much.

Hoping to get things moving soon, but realize Fedora 16 is just around the corner. We have begun working to get Amahi ready for its release. With any luck, there will not be a lot of changes and we can focus on getting apps live.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

eldano

Postby eldano » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:59 am

Isn't the tester program problems more useful to work on than f16? I mean user benefits. And people have been waiting a loooooooong time on it, is it a year now? Isn't that more fair?

How many have been waiting on f16 or amahi?
Personally I would accept if you would skip f16 it and go on with f18.

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Postby bigfoot65 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:32 am

Both are important. I just wanted to point out that we have a lot to work on at the moment. We do the best we can considering we are such a small group of volunteers. Development and testing has taken longer than we like or expected, but we hope to get things rolling soon. Hope you can understand.

There is another option, subscribe to one of the Amahi Premium plans. I cannot remember the name, but there is one that provides access to all BETA apps. If you do not desire to take that path, it is understandable but wanted to mention it.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2