sickbeard downloads not showing in history of sabnzbd?

kikkegek

Re: sickbeard downloads not showing in history of sabnzbd?

Postby kikkegek » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:40 am

thanks!

I will try to update as root to most recent version 2nite and report back here!

kikkegek

Postby kikkegek » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:09 am

updated this afternoon and suc6...now running 0.6.9 from SABnzbd

thanks guys!

inquam

Postby inquam » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 pm

updated this afternoon and suc6...now running 0.6.9 from SABnzbd

thanks guys!
Great ;)
My HDA: Q6400, 8GB ram, 2x1TB disk in raid 1 for system drive, 6x2TB drives for storage

irishxlink

Postby irishxlink » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Hey everyone, im having an issue updating SABnzbd and thought instead to starting a new thread just tack on this one since there seems to be a good ammount of discussion about updating here. I tried to update SABnzbd and am having no luck. I followed the process from the wiki and also did some suggestions from this thread and havn't been able to get a success on the "service restart"

I tried to change the owner to apache:groups suggested halfway down the thread and that didn't work. Then i changed it back to root. I did download the right package right (source - linux, "runs anyplace python runs")

i get a 500 internal server error after it fails to restart the service.

Code: Select all

500 Internal Server Error The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request. Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 618, in respond cherrypy.response.body = self.handler() File "/usr/share/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__ return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/usr/share/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 396, in index msg = check_apikey(kwargs) File "cheetah__usr_share_sabnzbd_interfaces_Plush_templates_main_tmpl_1316638451_54_54497.py", line 172, in respond NotFound: cannot find 'have_rss_defined' Powered by CherryPy 3.2.0
Anyone have any suggestions. Im still running Fedora 12 and had to do an emergency reinstall about a week ago but the dependencies should all be there. It was the one click install.

Any suggestions?

kikkegek

Postby kikkegek » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:34 pm

if you want the mods to notice your support call, I suggest you start a new topic and link to this one. Thats the advise one of the mods gave me...otherwise you are just adding to a SOLVED issue and might not be noticed...

As for your problem...

I have absolutely no clue what could cause it, I am running F14, and:
- installed SABNZBD through the "one-click-app" proces (so bought the app)
- installed Sickbeard through the "one-click-app" proces (so bought this app too)

I had to change the sabnzbd.ini file to apache to make sure it saved the settings changed through the webinterface...and made sure all files and folders in /usr/share/sabnzbd are root:root

and then everything was fine for mee...

make sure the port you use for the webinterface is correct in the httpd.conf file....check my last post on this page:

http://forums.amahi.org/viewtopic.php?f ... onf#p15992

solved the 503 error for me....may solve the 500 error for you...

irishxlink

Postby irishxlink » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 am

Thanks for the info. I tried a few things from it an no luck. Thanks for the suggestion, im going to post a new thread now.

irishxlink

Postby irishxlink » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:58 am

Actually, that link it did work. When i clicked the link it went right to the bottom of the page and i guess i didn't notice the very first reply. I was able to kill the <pid> and from there i was good on the updated sabnzbd. Thanks a lot for the help. Now if i could only fix the 503 from sickbeard. Im about to search the forums for that now.

BrianGee

Postby BrianGee » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:44 am

If you haven't already, restart your device. A reboot fixed my 503 in sick beard.

irishxlink

Postby irishxlink » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:29 am

Thanks for the suggestion BrianGee. I actually havn't tried that yet. Im out of town right now and i have an error with my raid array (need another hard drive, just recovered from a crash) and its halts on post due to that "press f1 to continue." I will give that a shot when my wife gets home. Thanks for the suggesting, i will post back with the results.

irishxlink

Postby irishxlink » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:24 am

Tried a reboot and got nothing. Thanks though. Im going to open a new thread about my sickbeard 503. Thanks for the help though.