Installation of Adminer

iotola

Installation of Adminer

Postby iotola » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 am

Been using amahi for about a month got pretty much everything setup as I want. However I wanted to look at some of the HDA setting in mysql. I can get into this via the shell but I thought I would install "adminer" for a bit more easy access.

When I go to install adminer from the application list it just stays at "preparing to install" and doesnt get any further. Anyone got any clues for me?

I am currently using f12 and amahi 5.0.

PS I have got a little experiance of linux over the years but I am no expert. I Installed amahi so I had a permanent linux machine around that I had an actual need of, so forcing me to use linux more!

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: Installation of Adminer

Postby bigfoot65 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:13 am

Hello,

Not sure what the problem could be as it works on my end. Is your system up to date with Fedora 12 patches? Also, you might consider rebooting your hda, then try to install again.

If it still does not work, consider trying phpMyAdmin. It will give you the Adminer capability, but more advanced.

Sometimes things get confused and a reboot fixes it. Please let us know if you still have trouble and we will try to troubleshoot.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

iotola

Re: Installation of Adminer

Postby iotola » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:20 am

I updated and rebooted and now it all works
thanks for your help.