Amahitunes missing from list of apps

hypertense

Amahitunes missing from list of apps

Postby hypertense » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:09 pm

I recently uninstalled Amahitunes to try and fix a problem. Now that I want to reinstall there is no option to install it from the list of apps. I personally use squeezebox to listen to my music but my daughter plays everything on her laptop via iTunes and found Amahitunes perfect for her needs.

Please help as she's making my life hell while it's not working.

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: Amahitunes missing from list of apps

Postby bigfoot65 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Hello,

I believe this one has a convenience fee associated with it. You have to log into the Amahi web site and pay the fee before it is available in your apps list. If you choose not to purchase the app, then I am sorry you will not be able to install.

I don't believe the fee is much, but I am unsure.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

hypertense

Re: Amahitunes missing from list of apps

Postby hypertense » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:52 am

Thanks bigfoot

I did actually try the appstore before posting my message to see if it was available there, but there was no purchase option. I presume that the store still thought it was installed, as since your reply the purchase option has appeared and I have paid then reinstalled.

Unfortunately, since reinstallation it still doesn't work properly so I'll post another distress notice in the relevant place.

Thanks for the reply.