Tried to upgrade to 0.6.9 getting error

TheClaus

Tried to upgrade to 0.6.9 getting error

Postby TheClaus » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:52 pm

I searched the forums and didn't see anything remotely like this. I upgraded per wiki instructions and then got the following error.

Code: Select all

Starting sabnzbd: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py", line 65, in <module> import sabnzbd File "/usr/share/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/__init__.py", line 65, in <module> from sabnzbd.nzbqueue import NzbQueue File "/usr/share/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/nzbqueue.py", line 29, in <module> from sabnzbd.nzbstuff import NzbObject File "/usr/share/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/nzbstuff.py", line 40, in <module> from sabnzbd.misc import to_units, cat_to_opts, cat_convert, sanitize_foldername, \ File "/usr/share/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/misc.py", line 39, in <module> from sabnzbd.encoding import unicoder, latin1 ImportError: No module named encoding [FAILED]
Does anyone have any ideas?

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: Tried to upgrade to 0.6.9 getting error

Postby bigfoot65 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Did you remove the old files first? If not, there may be a conflict with the old and new versions of files.

Best to uninstall, reinstall, and then to upgrade recommend you replace files one-for-one. Anything not replaced may not be needed.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2