SOLVED: Amahi Anywhere

galley

SOLVED: Amahi Anywhere

Postby galley » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:04 pm

Recently I have been unable to see my shares when using the Amahi app on my iPhone. I can select my HDA in the app and under shares all that comes up is my user name - I try to refresh and still the shares do not show. It worked previously and nothing has been changed on my end. I checked to make sure the Amahi Anywhere server was running and restarted that also, and still no shares are showing on the IOS App. How can I get the shares to show again? I've rebooted my server, logged out of the Amahi app on my phone and logged back in again and I get the same result. Thanks for your assistance.

gwynap

Re: Amahi Anywhere

Postby gwynap » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:05 am

I have the exact same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Postby bigfoot65 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:53 pm

Could be a compatibility issue with iOS updates.

Rumor has it that the Amahi application for iOS may be retired and only Android devices will be supported.

Recommend you clear the app cache, then try uninstalling/reinstalling the application on your device.

Only other option I could recommend is you submit a bug report.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

sellers

Postby sellers » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:50 am

Recently I have been unable to see my shares when using the Amahi app on my iPhone. I can select my HDA in the app and under shares all that comes up is my user name - I try to refresh and still the shares do not show. It worked previously and nothing has been changed on my end. I checked to make sure the Amahi Anywhere server was running and restarted that also, and still no shares are showing on the IOS App. How can I get the shares to show again? I've rebooted my server, logged out of the Amahi app on my phone and logged back in again and I get the same result. Thanks for your assistance.
Yes, it works
Cleaning app caches fixes the problem because that's what happened to me and when I cleaned up my app caches, it solved my problem.

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Postby bigfoot65 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:37 am

Good to know.

Marking as resolved.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2