Old Apps access

lvmickey

Old Apps access

Postby lvmickey » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:56 am

I am fairly new as in a couple weeks to amahi. Since the most recent updates I can't access the old apps that I can tell, such as recipes, and backup. Is there a way to access these apps still, do I need to look in a specific place? I would like to work with my old apps but I can't seem to find them on the new dashboard. Can anyone point me in the right direction of waiting or going to the correct location to access these apps? This is awesome server software I have installed one at my house and will probably install another at my parents house for easy control of their network (yay for VPN).

Thanks,
lvmickey

cpg
Administrator

Re: Old Apps access

Postby cpg » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:01 am

Hi!

We went an email to a few users (you included) that have installed since. We are transitioning them to the new app system as fast as we can!

The old apps are in http://hda/myapps.

We ask two things:

- at the moment even the new apps show there, please do not install them! this will break things badly. only a reinstall will fix this.

- you may have to uninstall the old style apps to get them to work in the new app world
(i am not sure how we're going to handle the transition).

so, please use at your own risk. will take a few days to transition them over.
My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 8GB RAM, 1TBx2+3TBx1