network problems ,new install fedora & Amahi

davoh

network problems ,new install fedora & Amahi

Postby davoh » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:55 pm

:( Hi,
I installed fedora 14 and Amahi without problems. But on reboot after Amahi install i could not access the internet and some way or another the fedora/amahi box
has blocked all computers from accessing the net. I have disable dhcp on the Amahi box and removed the ethernet cable to allow other users to access the web.
I have been through all the network setups and the network manager says connected when the ethernet cable is plugged into my router.
Can anyone help please?
David :x

radioz

Re: network problems ,new install fedora & Amahi

Postby radioz » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Try out the Network Troubleshooting guide: http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/Network_troubleshooting

If you work through it step by step, you should get it going again.

repat

Re: network problems ,new install fedora & Amahi

Postby repat » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:38 am

:( Hi,
I installed fedora 14 and Amahi without problems. But on reboot after Amahi install i could not access the internet and some way or another the fedora/amahi box
has blocked all computers from accessing the net. I have disable dhcp on the Amahi box and removed the ethernet cable to allow other users to access the web.
I have been through all the network setups and the network manager says connected when the ethernet cable is plugged into my router.
Can anyone help please?
David :x
Keep in mind that Fedora 14 is not officially supported yet. There will be no Apps available until testing is complete. At this time there is no ETA when this will happen. Please use Fedora 12 for full support.

Thanks,

Pat