Rtorrent+RUtorrent combo in one click app!

pluscool

Rtorrent+RUtorrent combo in one click app!

Postby pluscool » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:02 am

Not everyone is getting Transimission to work the way they wanted, myself included. I spoted this combo-script on YouTube http://youtu.be/3iwsoKcUgn0. The script installs rtorrent (terminal only) and the GUI for web RUtorrent. Is possible to manage rtorrent completely from terminal, but with a GUI is easier way to visualize information and more noob friendly.

I think this one could be quick to implement on Amahi?

Transmission is a very good BitTorrent but is always positive to have alternatives! and rtorrent has proven to be an equal alternative if not better than Transmission.-

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: Rtorrent+RUtorrent combo in one click app!

Postby bigfoot65 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:01 pm

We currently have rTorrent packaged for Amahi. It has not been tested and currently in ALPHA status.

If you would like to help test, please PM me your amahi.org user name. Also understand it may have bugs as it's not been updated in 5 months. Not sure if it even works.

We could add the web UI portion to it possibly. Recommend you add this to our app suggest web site so we can track and work it when the time permits.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2