List of apps I have puchased

thetron

List of apps I have puchased

Postby thetron » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:10 am

TL;DR

Is there a way to easily see which apps I have purchased.

----------------------

Hi.

I don't know if this is just something I have overlooked. I have searched the forum and haven't found any other relevant posts. I have a new HDA install, but due to having a small baby crawling around, I don't have a lot of time in contiguous blocks to work on getting it set up. Therefore I tend to do things in very small chunks.

I remember purchasing $10 of Amahi credit. I can find the email to show this. When I log on now I can see I have $6.01 remaining; indicating that I have spent $4.99 on something since loading the credit. The problem was this was a long while ago and I can't remember what it was. There are no 'paid' apps in my list of 'installed' apps on the HDA control panel. Is there a way to figure out which app I purchased without going through the entire list of 'Available apps' and then looking them up on Amahi.org to see if they are a paid app or a free app?

Many thanks

cpg
Administrator

Re: List of apps I have puchased

Postby cpg » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:55 pm

Yeah, we do not have a listing of apps purchased per se. However, the first apps listed in your HDA under Setup > Apps > Available are purchased, followed by free apps.

We will move free apps to be also purchased, so you only see apps that you have purchased on your HDA. If the apps are installed, you should see them under Setup > Apps > Installed. The link to the app in your app store (in the app, under Available or Installed) takes you to the page in the Amahi app store where it says the install fee or nothing if it's free.

This could use some clarification in how things are used. I think we will do the model of having to purchase free apps as well, because that is what the users understand the most (since other app stores do it as well). Thanks for your patience.
My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 8GB RAM, 1TBx2+3TBx1