Who has the biggest Amahi system?

beans

Who has the biggest Amahi system?

Postby beans » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:08 am

You can describe in terms of terabytes or number of computers in the network or how ever you would like?

It is interesting for us aspiring for develop huge systems. It also tells us about Amahi's capacity.

Thanks.

I will start. I just setup mine up this month. I moved over from Windows Home Server ver.1. That system had 10 tb. My Amahi system only has 5.5 tb, but will be double by the holidays I am sure as I get back all the media I lost.

yoyocint

Re: Who has the biggest Amahi system?

Postby yoyocint » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:29 pm

I have a smallish system.

Amahi is installed on a lenovo thinkserver ts140, with 2.5 tb now, and 6tb more to get installed. The rest of tbe network has 5pc and one mac to backup a d share files.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

vegaramos1

Postby vegaramos1 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm

My system isn't very big, an HP Proliant Microserver Gen 8 with 8 TB of disk space. The home network has 1 Dell Windows 8.1 PC, 1 old iMac running OS X Leopard, 1 MacBookPro running Mavericks, 1 MacBook Air running Mavericks, 1 Acer netbook running Windows 8.1. At two of my television I have an WDTV Live Streaming media player which plays all our locally stored content from the Amahi box, the third TV has a PS3 as our media streamer.

zac851

Postby zac851 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:37 pm

I dont consider mine too big either. I lost my dell poweredge server in a fire so I Built the amahi server out of spare parts, and then have 2 macbooks, one imac, 2 windows7 laptops and 1 windows 7 desktop, and then for streaming devices, I've got 3 Roku's, a PS3, 2 iPads, 2 iPhones, and a security camera DVR and DirecTV Genie DVR. Theres a few other items that connect to the network but they dont do much really as far as bandwidth usage.

I have a little under 6TBs right now but out of SATA ports.. I've got 6 more 1.5TB hard drives sitting on my desk. I just havent gotten the chance to pick up a 6 or 8 port SATA card yet. Either way, it should be plenty of space once I get them all installed which hopefully will last a bit. I showed my GF how to download movies and TV shows with SAB, CouchPotato and Sickbeard and she downloaded 2 TB's of movies in just over 3 days, LOL