What is the best theme?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 pm

iHama
25%
iHama-candy
No votes
agedashi
75%
valencia (this is the default orange/blue theme)
No votes

Total votes: 4
cpg
Administrator

best theme? how can we get more themes?

Postby cpg » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Here is a poll on what is the best theme we have for the amahi interface.

We had this thought that perhaps it would be a great idea to design the amahi interface so that Wordpress (or drupal, or mediawiki) themes would run as is.

It's just an idea, though an interesting one.

If you area a Wordpress theme expert (or drupal, or joomla or mediawiki, or the more "standard" HTML templates ...) give us your take on this!

Is it just simply emitting the tags?
What structure do we have to preserve when emitting the tags?
(which ones are classes, and which ones ids?)

Don't forget to vote for the best theme! :)
My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 8GB RAM, 1TBx2+3TBx1

moredruid
Expert

Re: best theme? how can we get more themes?

Postby moredruid » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:05 pm

I like iHama & agedashi best, they're the most "clean" looking. I'm using iHama exclusively. I like it's grey color scheme, it's not intrusive but still light enough not to make you take anti-depressants :)

The amahi theme? I just don't like the colors (sorry guys) but I think that's a personal preference.

Most of all I think you shouldn't use white as your main background color, if you even lightly tint it (warm colors like rose or a yellowish hue) it will show up a lot friendlier on your screen and it will also put less strain on your eyes. Just make sure the contrast stays good.
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D2173656C7572206968616D41snlbxq' | dc
Galileo - HP Proliant ML110 G6 quad core Xeon 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 2x750GB RAID1 + 2x1TB RAID1 HDD