Access Owncloud9 With Android Amahi App

chesley

Access Owncloud9 With Android Amahi App

Postby chesley » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Been playing around with my Amahi build, I originally had this error when first trying to log into my owncloud from a PC on my network, had the "you are trying to access owncloud from an untrusted domain..." a quick edit to the config/config.php file has fixed that. Now my problem is, I have the same error when trying to access owncloud from the amahi app(android).
I was wondering, does the app view the server just like a browser?
If so what's the default address it tries to view from? I highly doubt it can be "owncloud9.amahi.com"(this is not the actual address of my owncloud, just a filler) Which I have added the actual web address in the config/config.php file.
Does the app try to view from a different webaddress?
Or is this a bug? I have not installed owncloud's android app yet, plan on testing that when I have my VPN configured.
Let me know if you need more info than what I've provided here.

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Re: Access Owncloud9 With Android Amahi App

Postby bigfoot65 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:43 pm

Recommend you submit a bug report.

The apps feature in the Amahi Android does not work with all apps. This may be one that is affected.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2

chesley

Postby chesley » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:24 pm

I had a feeling, I will submit the bug, thanks for your assistance Bigfoot!

bigfoot65
Project Manager

Postby bigfoot65 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:02 pm

No problem.

BTW, there is an ownCloud Android app that might be useful. See the ownCloud Mobile Apps page.

Please post the bug number here once you have submitted it. Others may have the same issue and can follow progress.
ßîgƒσστ65
Applications Manager

My HDA: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz on MSI board, 16GB RAM, 1TBx1+2TBx2+4TBx2